Welcome to the Mark First and Preschool Academy PTFA page
(Registered charity number 1150093)
We hold half-termly meetings which anyone is welcome to attend. If you are unable to attend the meetings but would still like to help at events, we would be grateful for any additional help and support.
Each class has at least one parent representative from the PTFA who you can talk to if you have any questions or have any ideas that you would like to take to a meeting.
Emily Hall, Sarah Pitt, Agata Hall
Chloe Bailey, Verity Wilson Peters, Gemma Buncombe
Emily Hall, Sarah Pitt
Uniformly - Pre-loved and new uniform
The PTFA have set up on online shop where you can purchase both pre-loved and new uniform (due to a surplus in stock). If you have any pre-loved uniform that has been outgrown or is no longer needed, and it is in good condition, please donate it by placing it in the green bin at the front of the school.
If you would like to purchase uniform, please click the link below or scan the QR code.
How can you support us to support the school?
You can support in lots of ways. Even using certain websites or suppliers when making purchases may result in the school receiving 'cashback', whilst some employers may take part in 'match-funding' and offer to match what you or the school raise. A list of employees who offer this can be found below - please check if your employer is one of them!
Start raising funds today by registering for free at www.easyfundraising.org.uk/markfirstschool
How it works:-
1) Before you shop online, check out http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/markfirstschool
2) Register with the site and choose to support Mark First School
3) Each time you shop online, see if the site you are using is registered with easyfundraising.org.uk.
4) If it is - click the link and shop as normal, a percentage of what you spend will be donated.
5) Tell all your friends and family and get them to support us too.
6) If another charity signs up to the website using our link http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/markfirstschool we get 20% of whatever they raise too, so please pass this website on to other organisations.
Let us know if you'd like us to take your ideas to a meeting or if you'd like to offer us some feedback!