Start raising funds today by registering for free at www.easyfundraising.org.uk/markfirstschool
Shop online and raise us raise funds at the same time with easyfundraising.org.uk.
How it works:-
1) Before you shop online, check out http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/markfirstschool
2) Register with the site and choose to support Mark First School
3) Each time you shop online, see if the site you are using is registered with easyfundraising.org.uk. There are 600+ shops registered.
4) If it is - see what percentage they donate, click the link and shop as normal, a percentage of what you spend will be donated.
5) Tell all your friends and family and get them to support us too. To find out more about how this helps us to raise money, click http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/how_it_works/
6) If another charity signs up to the website using our link http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/markfirstschool we get 20% of whatever they raise too, so please pass this website on to other organisations.
3 easy steps to help our school collect new books:-
Collect tokens from Nestlé Cereals
Post tokens into the school collection box
The school chooses books
The Sainsbury's Active Kids Voucher Scheme has begun again. We encourage all pupils to bring any vouchers you collect at home into school. The school will really benefit from these as we can exchange them for resources across the curriculum.
Morrisons Let's Grow Vouchers. We are currently collecting vouchers! Please bring them to the collection box in the office.